AC1750 Wi-Fi Range ExtenderRE450
- Expand Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance
- Expanded 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Boost Your Wi-Fi Coverage Up to 10,000 sq ft*
Tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? The TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly,
strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal
interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
Super-Fast Speed Next Generation AC Wi-Fi
TP-Link’s RE450 comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, it’s 3 times faster than the standard 802.11n speeds. The RE450 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 1.75Gbps, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD/4K streaming, lag free gaming, large file downloads.
Gigabit Wired Speed
A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
Easy Installation & Quick Position
Easy Installation with RE Button
The extender RE450 works with any standard wireless router. Instantly connect the RE450 to a router by pressing the extender’s RE button followed by the router’s WPS button (if available).
Once connected with an existing router, you can take RE450 anywhere within the wireless range of the existing router, no more further configurations.
Quick positioning with intelligent signal indicator
The Intelligent signal light can help to find the best location to place the extender.
High Performance External Antennas
Three external dual band antennas (3 x 2dBi for 2.4GHz and 3 x 3dBi for 5GHz) boost your wireless coverage and reliability, helping your devices stay connected anywhere your network reaches.
High Speed Mode
High Speed mode maximizes overall performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it.
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
There are no reviews yet.