KingSpec 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD
- Ultra-Fast Transfer Speed: The hardware interface of our KingSpec 2280 NVME SSD is m.2 2280 form factor (M Key), and it uses NVME Gen3x4 transfer protocol, which makes it have high read/write speed, sequential read speed up to 2200 MB/s and sequential write speed up to 1300 MB/s. Fast boot and less loading wait which makes you have more enjoyable experience while playing games or working.
- Stable and Reliable: It adopts 3D NAND flash memory chip without mechanical parts, make it has good shock-proof and anti-drop performance, which can well ensure the safety of data. In addition, it can achieve no noise during working process. Ultra-thin body design can easily install into the laptop or desktop.
- High Performance: Supports Garbage Collection, Wear-Leveling technology, Over-Provision, ECC, S.M.A.R.T, TRIM, LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) and Bad Block Management. Provides excellent solution for performance, power efficiency and service life.
- Widely Compatibility: The m.2 pcie ssd is compatible with desktops and laptops, that using Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux, Cent OS operation systems. Such as LENOVO LEGION R720/Y520/V700, LENOVO THINKPAD P50/P51/X1, ASUS FX53V/FX60V/ROG S5VT, ACER VX5-591G/VN7-592G/ASPIRE 3, DELL 15PR-6648B, DELL INSPIRON 3583 etc.
- Satisfactory After-Sales Service: We provide you with a 3-years free replacement warranty and lifetime technical support. If you encounter any problems when using our KingSpec products, please contact us timely and we will give you a satisfactory solution.